Lack of interaction between a polymorphism in the dopamine D2 receptor gene and the clinical features of migraine
Article first published online: 20 MAY 2004
Volume 24, Issue 6, pages 503–507, June 2004
How to Cite
Rebaudengo, N., Rainero, I., Parziale, A., Rosina, F., Pavanelli, E., Rubino, E., Mazza, C., Ostacoli, L. and Furlan, P. (2004), Lack of interaction between a polymorphism in the dopamine D2 receptor gene and the clinical features of migraine. Cephalalgia, 24: 503–507. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2982.2004.00689.x
- Issue published online: 20 MAY 2004
- Article first published online: 20 MAY 2004
- Received 14 April 2003, accepted 5 September 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!