Lack of interaction between a polymorphism in the dopamine D2 receptor gene and the clinical features of migraine
Version of Record online: 20 MAY 2004
Volume 24, Issue 6, pages 503–507, June 2004
How to Cite
Rebaudengo, N., Rainero, I., Parziale, A., Rosina, F., Pavanelli, E., Rubino, E., Mazza, C., Ostacoli, L. and Furlan, P. (2004), Lack of interaction between a polymorphism in the dopamine D2 receptor gene and the clinical features of migraine. Cephalalgia, 24: 503–507. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2982.2004.00689.x
- Issue online: 20 MAY 2004
- Version of Record online: 20 MAY 2004
- Received 14 April 2003, accepted 5 September 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!