Transformed migraine and medication overuse in a tertiary headache centre – clinical characteristics and treatment outcomes
Article first published online: 20 MAY 2004
Volume 24, Issue 6, pages 483–490, June 2004
How to Cite
Bigal, M., Rapoport, A., Sheftell, F., Tepper, S. and Lipton, R. (2004), Transformed migraine and medication overuse in a tertiary headache centre – clinical characteristics and treatment outcomes. Cephalalgia, 24: 483–490. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2982.2004.00691.x
- Issue published online: 20 MAY 2004
- Article first published online: 20 MAY 2004
- Received 30 September 2002, accepted 7 October 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!