Nabih Ramadan was a full time employee of Eli Lilly and Co. at the time of this manuscript's initial submission. Dr Ramadan's new affiliation is with the Finch University of Health Sciences/The Chicago Medical School.
LY293558, a novel AMPA/GluR5 antagonist, is efficacious and well-tolerated in acute migraine
Version of Record online: 6 APR 2004
Volume 24, Issue 7, pages 596–602, July 2004
How to Cite
Sang, C., Ramadan, N., Wallihan, R., Chappell, A., Freitag, F., Smith, T., Silberstein, S., Johnson, K., Phebus, L., Bleakman, D., Ornstein, P., Arnold, B., Tepper, S. and Vandenhende, F. (2004), LY293558, a novel AMPA/GluR5 antagonist, is efficacious and well-tolerated in acute migraine. Cephalalgia, 24: 596–602. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2982.2004.00723.x
- Issue online: 15 JUN 2004
- Version of Record online: 6 APR 2004
- Received 13 December 2002, accepted 14 November 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!