Treatment of chronic tension-type headache with botulinum toxin: a double-blind, placebo-controlled clinical trial
Version of Record online: 6 APR 2004
Volume 24, Issue 8, pages 675–680, August 2004
How to Cite
Padberg, M., De Bruijn, S., De Haan, R. and Tavy, D. (2004), Treatment of chronic tension-type headache with botulinum toxin: a double-blind, placebo-controlled clinical trial. Cephalalgia, 24: 675–680. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2982.2004.00738.x
- Issue online: 19 JUL 2004
- Version of Record online: 6 APR 2004
- Received 24 August 2003, accepted 12 December 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!