Deep brain stimulation for intractable chronic cluster headache: proposals for patient selection
Article first published online: 13 OCT 2004
Volume 24, Issue 11, pages 934–937, November 2004
How to Cite
Leone, M., May, A., Franzini, A., Broggi, G., Dodick, D., Rapoport, A., Goadsby, P., Schoenen, J., Bonavita, V. and Bussone, G. (2004), Deep brain stimulation for intractable chronic cluster headache: proposals for patient selection. Cephalalgia, 24: 934–937. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2982.2004.00742.x
- Issue published online: 13 OCT 2004
- Article first published online: 13 OCT 2004
- Received 22 July 2003, accepted 12 December 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!