Role of the needling per se in acupuncture as prophylaxis for menstrually related migraine: a randomized placebo-controlled study
Version of Record online: 14 JUL 2004
Volume 25, Issue 1, pages 41–47, January 2005
How to Cite
Linde, M., Fjell, A., Carlsson, J. and Dahlöf, C. (2005), Role of the needling per se in acupuncture as prophylaxis for menstrually related migraine: a randomized placebo-controlled study. Cephalalgia, 25: 41–47. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2982.2004.00803.x
- Issue online: 14 JUL 2004
- Version of Record online: 14 JUL 2004
- Received 15 August 2003, accepted 15 March 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!