Improvement of dialysis headache after treatment with ACE-inhibitors but not angiotensin II receptor blocker: a case report with pathophysiological considerations
Version of Record online: 10 AUG 2004
Volume 25, Issue 1, pages 71–74, January 2005
How to Cite
Leinisch-Dahlke, E., Schmidt-Wilcke, T., Krämer, B. and May, A. (2005), Improvement of dialysis headache after treatment with ACE-inhibitors but not angiotensin II receptor blocker: a case report with pathophysiological considerations. Cephalalgia, 25: 71–74. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2982.2004.00804.x
- Issue online: 10 AUG 2004
- Version of Record online: 10 AUG 2004
- Received 9 December 2003, accepted 15 March 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!