Long-term potentiation of orofacial sensorimotor processing by noxious input from the semispinal neck muscle in mice
Version of Record online: 10 AUG 2004
Volume 25, Issue 2, pages 109–116, February 2005
How to Cite
Makowska, A., Panfil, C. and Ellrich, J. (2005), Long-term potentiation of orofacial sensorimotor processing by noxious input from the semispinal neck muscle in mice. Cephalalgia, 25: 109–116. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2982.2004.00815.x
- Issue online: 17 JAN 2005
- Version of Record online: 10 AUG 2004
- Received 26 January 2004, accepted 2 April 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!