Chronic post-traumatic headache – a clinical analysis in relation to the International Headache Classification 2nd Edition
Article first published online: 18 AUG 2004
Volume 25, Issue 2, pages 132–138, February 2005
How to Cite
Baandrup, L. and Jensen, R. (2005), Chronic post-traumatic headache – a clinical analysis in relation to the International Headache Classification 2nd Edition. Cephalalgia, 25: 132–138. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2982.2004.00818.x
- Issue published online: 17 JAN 2005
- Article first published online: 18 AUG 2004
- Received 29 August 2003, accepted 2 April 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!