Recognition and management of migraine in primary care: influence of functional impact measured by the headache impact test (HIT)
Version of Record online: 18 AUG 2004
Volume 25, Issue 3, pages 184–190, March 2005
How to Cite
Vuillaume De Diego, E. and Lanteri-Minet, M. (2005), Recognition and management of migraine in primary care: influence of functional impact measured by the headache impact test (HIT). Cephalalgia, 25: 184–190. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2982.2004.00820.x
- Issue online: 18 AUG 2004
- Version of Record online: 18 AUG 2004
- Received 5 September 2003, accepted 8 April 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!