Maturation of early visual processing investigated by a pattern-reversal habituation paradigm is altered in migraine
Article first published online: 5 NOV 2004
Volume 25, Issue 4, pages 280–289, April 2005
How to Cite
Oelkers-Ax, R., Parzer, P., Resch, F. and Weisbrod, M. (2005), Maturation of early visual processing investigated by a pattern-reversal habituation paradigm is altered in migraine. Cephalalgia, 25: 280–289. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2982.2004.00853.x
- Issue published online: 17 MAR 2005
- Article first published online: 5 NOV 2004
- Received 8 April 2004, accepted 10 June 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!