Quantitative Solutions, 50 Woodside Plaza, Suite 441, Redwood City, CA 94061, USA.
Therapeutic benefit of eletriptan compared to sumatriptan for the acute relief of migraine pain – results of a model-based meta-analysis that accounts for encapsulation
Version of Record online: 15 AUG 2005
Volume 25, Issue 9, pages 715–725, September 2005
How to Cite
Mandema, J., Cox, E. and Alderman, J. (2005), Therapeutic benefit of eletriptan compared to sumatriptan for the acute relief of migraine pain – results of a model-based meta-analysis that accounts for encapsulation. Cephalalgia, 25: 715–725. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2982.2004.00939.x
- Issue online: 15 AUG 2005
- Version of Record online: 15 AUG 2005
- Received 23 December 2003, accepted 25 November 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!