Vagus nerve stimulation relieves chronic refractory migraine and cluster headaches
Version of Record online: 17 JAN 2005
Volume 25, Issue 2, pages 82–86, February 2005
How to Cite
Mauskop, A. (2005), Vagus nerve stimulation relieves chronic refractory migraine and cluster headaches. Cephalalgia, 25: 82–86. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2982.2005.00611.x
- Issue online: 17 JAN 2005
- Version of Record online: 17 JAN 2005
- Received 30 October 2002, accepted 25 March 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!