Sumatriptan causes parallel decrease in plasma calcitonin gene-related peptide (CGRP) concentration and migraine headache during nitroglycerin induced migraine attack
Version of Record online: 2 FEB 2005
Volume 25, Issue 3, pages 179–183, March 2005
How to Cite
Juhasz, G., Zsombok, T., Jakab, B., Nemeth, J., Szolcsanyi, J. and Bagdy, G. (2005), Sumatriptan causes parallel decrease in plasma calcitonin gene-related peptide (CGRP) concentration and migraine headache during nitroglycerin induced migraine attack. Cephalalgia, 25: 179–183. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2982.2005.00836.x
- Issue online: 2 FEB 2005
- Version of Record online: 2 FEB 2005
- Received 10 September 2003, accepted 17 May 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!