Medication overuse headache (MOH) is a biobehavioural disorder
Article first published online: 14 JUN 2005
Volume 25, Issue 7, pages 545–546, July 2005
How to Cite
Saper, J., Hamel, R. and Lake, A. (2005), Medication overuse headache (MOH) is a biobehavioural disorder. Cephalalgia, 25: 545–546. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2982.2005.00879.x
- Issue published online: 14 JUN 2005
- Article first published online: 14 JUN 2005
- Received 2 March 2004, accepted 29 July 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!