Efficacy and safety of 6.25 mg t.i.d. feverfew CO2-extract (MIG-99) in migraine prevention – a randomized, double-blind, multicentre, placebo-controlled study
Version of Record online: 13 MAY 2005
Volume 25, Issue 11, pages 1031–1041, November 2005
How to Cite
Diener, H., Pfaffenrath, V., Schnitker, J., Friede, M., Henneicke-von Zepelin, H.-H. and the Investigators (2005), Efficacy and safety of 6.25 mg t.i.d. feverfew CO2-extract (MIG-99) in migraine prevention – a randomized, double-blind, multicentre, placebo-controlled study. Cephalalgia, 25: 1031–1041. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2982.2005.00950.x
- Issue online: 13 MAY 2005
- Version of Record online: 13 MAY 2005
- Received 9 March 2004, accepted 24 November 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!