Subcutaneous sumatriptan provides symptomatic relief at any pain intensity or time during the migraine attack
Article first published online: 4 AUG 2005
Volume 26, Issue 2, pages 113–121, February 2006
How to Cite
Linde, M., Mellberg, A. and Dahlöf, C. (2006), Subcutaneous sumatriptan provides symptomatic relief at any pain intensity or time during the migraine attack. Cephalalgia, 26: 113–121. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2982.2005.00999.x
- Issue published online: 4 AUG 2005
- Article first published online: 4 AUG 2005
- Received 3 June 2004, accepted 16 March 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!