Brainstem and cervical spinal cord Fos immunoreactivity evoked by nerve growth factor injection into neck muscles in mice
Article first published online: 4 AUG 2005
Volume 26, Issue 2, pages 128–135, February 2006
How to Cite
Panfil, C., Makowska, A. and Ellrich, J. (2006), Brainstem and cervical spinal cord Fos immunoreactivity evoked by nerve growth factor injection into neck muscles in mice. Cephalalgia, 26: 128–135. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2982.2005.01005.x
- Issue published online: 4 AUG 2005
- Article first published online: 4 AUG 2005
- Received 22 November 2004, accepted 12 April 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!