Induction of long-lasting changes of visual cortex excitability by five daily sessions of repetitive transcranial magnetic stimulation (rTMS) in healthy volunteers and migraine patients
Article first published online: 24 AUG 2005
Volume 26, Issue 2, pages 143–149, February 2006
How to Cite
Fumal, A., Coppola, G., Bohotin, V., Gérardy, P.-Y., Seidel, L., Donneau, A.-F., Vandenheede, M., Maertens de Noordhout, A. and Schoenen, J. (2006), Induction of long-lasting changes of visual cortex excitability by five daily sessions of repetitive transcranial magnetic stimulation (rTMS) in healthy volunteers and migraine patients. Cephalalgia, 26: 143–149. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2982.2005.01013.x
- Issue published online: 24 AUG 2005
- Article first published online: 24 AUG 2005
- Received 18 November 2003, accepted 12 April 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!