Glial cell line-derived neurotrophic factor and somatostatin levels in cerebrospinal fluid of patients affected by chronic migraine and fibromyalgia
Article first published online: 7 NOV 2005
Volume 26, Issue 4, pages 409–415, April 2006
How to Cite
Sarchielli, P., Alberti, A., Candeliere, A., Floridi, A., Capocchi, G. and Calabresi, P. (2006), Glial cell line-derived neurotrophic factor and somatostatin levels in cerebrospinal fluid of patients affected by chronic migraine and fibromyalgia. Cephalalgia, 26: 409–415. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2982.2005.01048.x
- Issue published online: 14 FEB 2006
- Article first published online: 7 NOV 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!