Acupuncture in migraine prophylaxis: a randomized sham-controlled trial
Article first published online: 7 FEB 2006
Volume 26, Issue 5, pages 520–529, May 2006
How to Cite
Alecrim-Andrade, J., Maciel-Júnior, J., Cladellas, X., Correa-Filho, H. and Machado, H. (2006), Acupuncture in migraine prophylaxis: a randomized sham-controlled trial. Cephalalgia, 26: 520–529. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2982.2006.01062.x
- Issue published online: 7 FEB 2006
- Article first published online: 7 FEB 2006
- Received 11 January 2005, accepted 18 July 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!