Nummular headache: first Italian case and therapeutic proposal
Version of Record online: 9 FEB 2006
Volume 26, Issue 3, pages 354–356, March 2006
How to Cite
Trucco, M., Mainardi, F., Perego, G. and Zanchin, G. (2006), Nummular headache: first Italian case and therapeutic proposal. Cephalalgia, 26: 354–356. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2982.2006.01065.x
- Issue online: 9 FEB 2006
- Version of Record online: 9 FEB 2006
- Received 18 June 2005, accepted 25 July 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!