ATP induces sustained facilitation of craniofacial nociception through P2X receptors on neck muscle nociceptors in mice
Version of Record online: 17 MAR 2006
Volume 26, Issue 6, pages 697–706, June 2006
How to Cite
Makowska, A., Panfil, C. and Ellrich, J. (2006), ATP induces sustained facilitation of craniofacial nociception through P2X receptors on neck muscle nociceptors in mice. Cephalalgia, 26: 697–706. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2982.2006.01095.x
- Issue online: 17 MAR 2006
- Version of Record online: 17 MAR 2006
- Received 20 July 2005, accepted 20 September 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!