Abnormal modulatory influence of diffuse noxious inhibitory controls in migraine and chronic tension-type headache patients
Article first published online: 12 JUN 2006
Volume 26, Issue 7, pages 782–789, July 2006
How to Cite
Sandrini, G., Rossi, P., Milanov, I., Serrao, M., Cecchini, A. and Nappi, G. (2006), Abnormal modulatory influence of diffuse noxious inhibitory controls in migraine and chronic tension-type headache patients. Cephalalgia, 26: 782–789. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2982.2006.01130.x
- Issue published online: 12 JUN 2006
- Article first published online: 12 JUN 2006
- Received 11 March 2004, accepted 17 July 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!