Higher variability of phosphene thresholds in migraineurs than in controls: a consecutive transcranial magnetic stimulation study
Version of Record online: 12 JUN 2006
Volume 26, Issue 7, pages 865–870, July 2006
How to Cite
Antal, A., Arlt, S., Nitsche, M., Chadaide, Z. and Paulus, W. (2006), Higher variability of phosphene thresholds in migraineurs than in controls: a consecutive transcranial magnetic stimulation study. Cephalalgia, 26: 865–870. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2982.2006.01132.x
- Issue online: 12 JUN 2006
- Version of Record online: 12 JUN 2006
- Received 30 May 2005, accepted 10 January 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!