Rizatriptan vs. rizatriptan plus trimebutine for the acute treatment of migraine: a double-blind, randomized, cross-over, placebo-controlled study
Version of Record online: 12 JUN 2006
Volume 26, Issue 7, pages 871–874, July 2006
How to Cite
Krymchantowski, A., Filho, P. and Bigal, M. (2006), Rizatriptan vs. rizatriptan plus trimebutine for the acute treatment of migraine: a double-blind, randomized, cross-over, placebo-controlled study. Cephalalgia, 26: 871–874. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2982.2006.01136.x
- Issue online: 12 JUN 2006
- Version of Record online: 12 JUN 2006
- Received 25 July 2005, accepted 21 December 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!