Vasoactive intestinal polypeptide evokes only a minimal headache in healthy volunteers
Article first published online: 12 JUL 2006
Volume 26, Issue 8, pages 992–1003, August 2006
How to Cite
Hansen, J., Sitarz, J., Birk, S., Rahmann, A., Oturai, P., Fahrenkrug, J., Olesen, J. and Ashina, M. (2006), Vasoactive intestinal polypeptide evokes only a minimal headache in healthy volunteers. Cephalalgia, 26: 992–1003. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2982.2006.01149.x
- Issue published online: 17 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 12 JUL 2006
- Received 15 December 2005, accepted 31 January 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!