Efficacy of physiotherapy including a craniocervical training programme for tension-type headache; a randomized clinical trial
Article first published online: 17 JUL 2006
Volume 26, Issue 8, pages 983–991, August 2006
How to Cite
Van Ettekoven, H. and Lucas, C. (2006), Efficacy of physiotherapy including a craniocervical training programme for tension-type headache; a randomized clinical trial. Cephalalgia, 26: 983–991. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2982.2006.01163.x
- Issue published online: 17 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 17 JUL 2006
- Received 23 November 2005, accepted 29 January 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!