Central sensitization of the trigeminal and somatic nociceptive systems in medication overuse headache mainly involves cerebral supraspinal structures
Version of Record online: 18 JUL 2006
Volume 26, Issue 9, pages 1106–1114, September 2006
How to Cite
Ayzenberg, I., Obermann, M., Nyhuis, P., Gastpar, M., Limmroth, V., Diener, H., Kaube, H. and Katsarava, Z. (2006), Central sensitization of the trigeminal and somatic nociceptive systems in medication overuse headache mainly involves cerebral supraspinal structures. Cephalalgia, 26: 1106–1114. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2982.2006.01183.x
- Issue online: 18 JUL 2006
- Version of Record online: 18 JUL 2006
- Received 28 September 2005, accepted 19 April 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!