N.J.W. contributed to all stages of the study and wrote the first draft of the paper. All other authors were involved in the design, interpretation of results, and redrafting of the paper. A.K.N. and M.D.F. supervised the conduct of the study.
Chronic frequent headache in the general population: prevalence and associated factors
Version of Record online: 16 NOV 2006
Volume 26, Issue 12, pages 1434–1442, December 2006
How to Cite
Wiendels, N., Neven, A. K., Rosendaal, F., Spinhoven, P., Zitman, F., Assendelft, W. and Ferrari, M. (2006), Chronic frequent headache in the general population: prevalence and associated factors. Cephalalgia, 26: 1434–1442. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2982.2006.01210.x
- Issue online: 16 NOV 2006
- Version of Record online: 16 NOV 2006
- Received 18 November 2005, accepted 14 June 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!