The AMPP advisory group: Richard B. Lipton MD (principal investigator), Marcelo E. Bigal MD, PhD, Dawn Buse MD, Michael L. Reed PhD, Walter Stewart PhD, Merle Diamond MD, Frederick Freitag DO, Elisabeth Hazard PhD, Jonothan Tierce CPhil, Elizabeth Loder MD, Paul Winner MD, Stephen Silberstein MD, Suzanne Simons, Seymour Diamond MD.
Probable migraine in the United States: results of the American Migraine Prevalence and Prevention (AMPP) Study
Article first published online: 29 JAN 2007
Volume 27, Issue 3, pages 220–229, March 2007
How to Cite
Silberstein, S., Loder, E., Diamond, S., Reed, M., Bigal, M., Lipton, R. and the AMPP advisory group (2007), Probable migraine in the United States: results of the American Migraine Prevalence and Prevention (AMPP) Study. Cephalalgia, 27: 220–229. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2982.2006.01275.x
- Issue published online: 5 MAR 2007
- Article first published online: 29 JAN 2007
- Received 6 July 2006, accepted 1 September 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!