The AMPP advisory group: Richard B. Lipton MD (principal investigator), Marcelo E. Bigal MD, PhD, Dawn Buse MD, Michael L. Reed PhD, Walter Stewart PhD, Merle Diamond MD, Frederick Freitag DO, Elisabeth Hazard PhD, Jonothan Tierce CPhil, Elizabeth Loder MD, Paul Winner MD, Stephen Silberstein MD, Suzanne Simons, Seymour Diamond MD.
Probable migraine in the United States: results of the American Migraine Prevalence and Prevention (AMPP) Study
Version of Record online: 29 JAN 2007
Volume 27, Issue 3, pages 220–229, March 2007
How to Cite
Silberstein, S., Loder, E., Diamond, S., Reed, M., Bigal, M., Lipton, R. and the AMPP advisory group (2007), Probable migraine in the United States: results of the American Migraine Prevalence and Prevention (AMPP) Study. Cephalalgia, 27: 220–229. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2982.2006.01275.x
- Issue online: 5 MAR 2007
- Version of Record online: 29 JAN 2007
- Received 6 July 2006, accepted 1 September 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!