Pericranial tenderness is not related to nummular headache
Version of Record online: 26 JAN 2007
Volume 27, Issue 2, pages 182–186, February 2007
How to Cite
Fernández-de-las-Peñas, C., Cuadrado, M., Barriga, F. and Pareja, J. (2007), Pericranial tenderness is not related to nummular headache. Cephalalgia, 27: 182–186. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2982.2007.01253.x
- Issue online: 26 JAN 2007
- Version of Record online: 26 JAN 2007
- Received 10 May 2006, accepted 3 September 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!