Improved identification of allodynic migraine patients using a questionnaire
Version of Record online: 19 MAR 2007
Volume 27, Issue 4, pages 325–329, April 2007
How to Cite
Ashkenazi, A., Silberstein, S., Jakubowski, M. and Burstein, R. (2007), Improved identification of allodynic migraine patients using a questionnaire. Cephalalgia, 27: 325–329. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2982.2007.01291.x
- Issue online: 19 MAR 2007
- Version of Record online: 19 MAR 2007
- Received 1 August 2006, accepted 10 October 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!