A multicentre, double-blind, randomized, placebo-controlled, parallel group study of multiple treatments of botulinum toxin type A (BoNTA) for the prophylaxis of episodic migraine headaches
Version of Record online: 11 APR 2007
Volume 27, Issue 6, pages 492–503, June 2007
How to Cite
Relja, M., Poole, A., Schoenen, J., Pascual, J., Lei, X., Thompson, C. and for the European BoNTA Headache Study Group (2007), A multicentre, double-blind, randomized, placebo-controlled, parallel group study of multiple treatments of botulinum toxin type A (BoNTA) for the prophylaxis of episodic migraine headaches. Cephalalgia, 27: 492–503. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2982.2007.01315.x
- Issue online: 29 MAY 2007
- Version of Record online: 11 APR 2007
- Received 22 August 2006, accepted 7 December 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!