Headache in German children and adolescents: a population-based epidemiological study
Article first published online: 29 MAY 2007
Volume 27, Issue 6, pages 519–527, June 2007
How to Cite
Kröner-Herwig, B., Heinrich, M. and Morris, L. (2007), Headache in German children and adolescents: a population-based epidemiological study. Cephalalgia, 27: 519–527. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2982.2007.01319.x
- Issue published online: 29 MAY 2007
- Article first published online: 29 MAY 2007
- Received 26 January 2006, accepted 13 December 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!