Inhibition of the nociceptive R2 blink reflex after supraorbital or index finger stimulation is normal in migraine without aura between attacks
Version of Record online: 6 JUN 2007
Volume 27, Issue 7, pages 803–808, July 2007
How to Cite
Coppola, G., Di Clemente, L., Fumal, A., Magis, D., De Pasqua, V., Pierelli, F. and Schoenen, J. (2007), Inhibition of the nociceptive R2 blink reflex after supraorbital or index finger stimulation is normal in migraine without aura between attacks. Cephalalgia, 27: 803–808. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2982.2007.01323.x
- Issue online: 20 JUN 2007
- Version of Record online: 6 JUN 2007
- Received 24 May 2006, accepted 10 January 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!