Italy: L. Grazzi, G. Bussone (Milano), F. Moschiano (Merate), M. Bartolini (Ancona); Germany: A. Gendolla, H.-C. Diener (Essen), S. Schuh-Hofer (Berlin), J. Brand (Königsstein); UK: P. J. Goadsby, R. Bhola (London); Local trial coordinators: T. Varani, M. Adami (J-C Italy), C. Peltzer, B. Krampf, A. Müller (J-C Germany), V. Jarvis-Evans (J-C UK); Central data management: S. Swets (J-C Tilburg, the Netherlands).
Topiramate reduces headache days in chronic migraine: a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled study
Article first published online: 18 APR 2007
Volume 27, Issue 7, pages 814–823, July 2007
How to Cite
Diener, H.-C., Bussone, G., Van Oene, J., Lahaye, M., Schwalen, S., Goadsby, P. and TOPMAT-MIG-201(TOP-CHROME) Study Group (2007), Topiramate reduces headache days in chronic migraine: a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled study. Cephalalgia, 27: 814–823. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2982.2007.01326.x
- Issue published online: 20 JUN 2007
- Article first published online: 18 APR 2007
- Received 16 September 2006, accepted 15 January 2007
Vol. 27, Issue 8, 962, Article first published online: 26 JUL 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!