Adult aqueductal stenosis presenting as a thunderclap headache: a case report
Article first published online: 26 JUL 2007
Volume 27, Issue 10, pages 1171–1173, October 2007
How to Cite
Mucchiut, M., Valentinis, L., Tuniz, F., Zanotti, B., Skrap, M., Bergonzi, P. and Zanchin, G. (2007), Adult aqueductal stenosis presenting as a thunderclap headache: a case report. Cephalalgia, 27: 1171–1173. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2982.2007.01379.x
- Issue published online: 26 JUL 2007
- Article first published online: 26 JUL 2007
- Received 30 January 2007, accepted 28 March 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!