Impaired functioning and quality of life in severe migraine: the role of catastrophizing and associated symptoms
Article first published online: 4 SEP 2007
Volume 27, Issue 10, pages 1156–1165, October 2007
How to Cite
Holroyd, K., Drew, J., Cottrell, C., Romanek, K. and Heh, V. (2007), Impaired functioning and quality of life in severe migraine: the role of catastrophizing and associated symptoms. Cephalalgia, 27: 1156–1165. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2982.2007.01420.x
- Issue published online: 4 SEP 2007
- Article first published online: 4 SEP 2007
- Received 16 January 2007, accepted 26 May 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!