Impaired functioning and quality of life in severe migraine: the role of catastrophizing and associated symptoms
Article first published online: 4 SEP 2007
Volume 27, Issue 10, pages 1156–1165, October 2007
How to Cite
Holroyd, K., Drew, J., Cottrell, C., Romanek, K. and Heh, V. (2007), Impaired functioning and quality of life in severe migraine: the role of catastrophizing and associated symptoms. Cephalalgia, 27: 1156–1165. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2982.2007.01420.x
- Issue published online: 4 SEP 2007
- Article first published online: 4 SEP 2007
- Received 16 January 2007, accepted 26 May 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!