Medication overuse headache: clinical features predicting treatment outcome at 1-year follow-up
Article first published online: 21 SEP 2007
Volume 27, Issue 11, pages 1219–1225, November 2007
How to Cite
Zidverc-Trajkovic, J., Pekmezovic, T., Jovanovic, Z., Pavlovic, A., Mijajlovic, M., Radojicic, A. and Sternic, N. (2007), Medication overuse headache: clinical features predicting treatment outcome at 1-year follow-up. Cephalalgia, 27: 1219–1225. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2982.2007.01432.x
- Issue published online: 21 SEP 2007
- Article first published online: 21 SEP 2007
- Received 28 January 2007, accepted 28 May 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!