Interictal abnormalities of gamma band activity in visual evoked responses in migraine: an indication of thalamocortical dysrhythmia?
Article first published online: 6 NOV 2007
Volume 27, Issue 12, pages 1360–1367, December 2007
How to Cite
Coppola, G., Ambrosini, A., Di Clemente, L., Magis, D., Fumal, A., Gérard, P., Pierelli, F. and Schoenen, J. (2007), Interictal abnormalities of gamma band activity in visual evoked responses in migraine: an indication of thalamocortical dysrhythmia?. Cephalalgia, 27: 1360–1367. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2982.2007.01466.x
- Issue published online: 6 NOV 2007
- Article first published online: 6 NOV 2007
- Received 17 May 2007, accepted 20 July 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!