The timing of MRI determines the presence or absence of diffuse pachymeningeal enhancement in patients with spontaneous intracranial hypotension
Article first published online: 18 FEB 2008
Blackwell Publishing Ltd Cephalalgia, 2007
Volume 28, Issue 4, pages 318–322, April 2008
How to Cite
Fuh, J.-L., Wang, S.-J., Lai, T.-H. and Hseu, S.-S. (2008), The timing of MRI determines the presence or absence of diffuse pachymeningeal enhancement in patients with spontaneous intracranial hypotension. Cephalalgia, 28: 318–322. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2982.2007.01498.x
- Issue published online: 18 FEB 2008
- Article first published online: 18 FEB 2008
- Received 26 June 2007, accepted 23 September 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!