Predictor variables for identifying patients with chronic tension-type headache who are likely to achieve short-term success with muscle trigger point therapy
Article first published online: 31 JAN 2008
Blackwell Publishing Ltd Cephalalgia, 2008
Volume 28, Issue 3, pages 264–275, March 2008
How to Cite
Fernández-de-las-Peñas, C., Cleland, J., Cuadrado, M. and Pareja, J. (2008), Predictor variables for identifying patients with chronic tension-type headache who are likely to achieve short-term success with muscle trigger point therapy. Cephalalgia, 28: 264–275. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2982.2007.01530.x
- Issue published online: 31 JAN 2008
- Article first published online: 31 JAN 2008
- Received 15 June 2007, accepted 19 October 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!