Disclosure: The study protocol was developed jointly by the sponsor and the authors. P.J.G. wrote the initial draft of the paper. The study was sponsored by Almirall-Prodesfarma.
Early vs. non-early intervention in acute migraine—‘Act when Mild (AwM)’. A double-blind, placebo-controlled trial of almotriptan
Version of Record online: 20 FEB 2008
Blackwell Publishing Ltd Cephalalgia, 2008
Volume 28, Issue 4, pages 383–391, April 2008
How to Cite
Goadsby, P., Zanchin, G., Geraud, G., De Klippel, N., Diaz-Insa, S., Gobel, H., Cunha, L., Ivanoff, N., Falques, M. and Fortea, J. (2008), Early vs. non-early intervention in acute migraine—‘Act when Mild (AwM)’. A double-blind, placebo-controlled trial of almotriptan. Cephalalgia, 28: 383–391. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2982.2008.01546.x
- Issue online: 20 FEB 2008
- Version of Record online: 20 FEB 2008
- Received 14 July 2007, accepted 22 November 2007
Vol. 28, Issue 6, 679, Version of Record online: 1 MAY 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!