The Department of Paediatric Dentistry (Contribution to project as part of requirements for DMD thesis).
The International Classification of Headache Disorders: accurate diagnosis of orofacial pain?
Version of Record online: 21 MAY 2008
© Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 28, Issue 7, pages 752–762, July 2008
How to Cite
Benoliel, R., Birman, N., Eliav, E. and Sharav, Y. (2008), The International Classification of Headache Disorders: accurate diagnosis of orofacial pain?. Cephalalgia, 28: 752–762. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2982.2008.01586.x
- Issue online: 6 JUN 2008
- Version of Record online: 21 MAY 2008
- Received 13 November 2007, accepted 26 January 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!