Are headache and temporomandibular disorders related? A blinded study
Article first published online: 21 MAY 2008
© Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 28, Issue 8, pages 832–841, August 2008
How to Cite
Ballegaard, V., Thede-Schmidt-Hansen, P., Svensson, P. and Jensen, R. (2008), Are headache and temporomandibular disorders related? A blinded study. Cephalalgia, 28: 832–841. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2982.2008.01597.x
- Issue published online: 9 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 21 MAY 2008
- Received 14 October 2007, accepted 26 January 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!