First Austrian case of hypnic headache: serial polysomnography and blood pressure monitoring in treatment with indomethacin
Article first published online: 21 MAY 2008
© Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 28, Issue 10, pages 1086–1090, October 2008
How to Cite
Seidel, S., Zeitlhofer, J. and Wöber, C. (2008), First Austrian case of hypnic headache: serial polysomnography and blood pressure monitoring in treatment with indomethacin. Cephalalgia, 28: 1086–1090. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2982.2008.01611.x
- Issue published online: 14 SEP 2008
- Article first published online: 21 MAY 2008
- Received 5 December 2007, accepted 13 February 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!